The term ESG is everywhere. While the concepts of operational sustainability, social responsibility, and ethical corporate practices aren’t new, recent attention by the investment community and corporate leaders suggest that Environmental, Social, and Governance frameworks are solidifying and that ESG is more than the next corporate buzzword.
This 50-minute webinar, led by EHS and ESG experts from Dakota Software and its partner Scope5, explores ESG metrics and how EHS professionals can take a leading role in their organization’s ESG programs.
This on-demand webinar includes:
- ESG definitions and drivers
- Benefits of effective ESG performance
- Overlap in ESG and EHS KPIs
- Materiality and data management strategies
- Leveraging technology for improved analytics and reporting